Wrestlers You Gave A Decent Push (In Your Toy Federation)

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So When You Were A Kid And Had Ya Little Toy Federation Set Up Was There Anyone Who Got A Decent Push Up The Card That Didnt Get One In Real Life

Off Top I Think I Gave The Warlord A Nice Push :ehh:

Virgil Had An IC Title Run

Rick Martel Had A Fun Feud With The Macho Man

One Celebrity Who Had A Few Matches Was Captain Planet

10184058_1_1.jpg

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I’m doing this with my kid currently. We do PPVs, and he’s got WWE (Raw, SD, and NXT), as well as one “custom” promotion, and a couple of more coming down the pike

He sure as hell has enough figured to fill the rosters. His birthday’s today, gonna have a few more figures to “sign contracts” too :mjlol:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m doing this with my kid currently. We do PPVs, and he’s got WWE (Raw, SD, and NXT), as well as one “custom” promotion, and a couple of more coming down the pike

He sure as hell has enough figured to fill the rosters. His birthday’s today, gonna have a few more figures to “sign contracts” too :mjlol:

That’s Dope, I Had My Ring Set Up On A Desk And I Would Cut Out The Logos From WWF Magazine Of RAW And The PPV Logos And Tape Them Up

So If It Was SummerSlam I’d Tape Up The SummerSlam Logo Over The Entrance lol

You Should Get A Cheap Fire Tablet As A Titantron And Play Wrestlers Entrances

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
That’s Dope, I Had My Ring Set Up On A Desk And I Would Cut Out The Logos From WWF Magazine Of RAW And The PPV Logos And Tape Them Up

So If It Was SummerSlam I’d Tape Up The SummerSlam Logo Over The Entrance lol

You Should Get A Cheap Fire Tablet As A Titantron And Play Wrestlers Entrances
See so far we pull up the titantron on YouTube on the iPad

I do kinda wanna try creating more custom entrances via CapCut or one of these other apps

My boy actually had me upload “titantrons” on my personal YouTube for certain characters he created or uses :lolbron:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
wtb_looking_for_90s_koko_b_war_1632712452_f811129e_progressive

Koko stayed either with a belt or at the top of the chase.

and

zDSC-3462.jpg

Sewer Samurai Leonard had so many world title runs Charlotte Flair would even say he needs to chill.
I'm old as well. Doom/The Steiners and all 4 TMNT were constantly trading the tag belts. Sting Warrior Luger and Casey Jones had some battles with the 4 Horsemen.

There were also a ton of X Men and the other mutants in my fed. Hogan did the job too brother.

I had a separate fed for GI Joes since they were basically midgets but could do more at the time

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When i was a kid, there was nothing i found more fun than running my own Fed with my action figures. I even had the old school light blue WWF ring and a laundry basket that i used for my steel cage.
Wolverine and Panda Khan rocked the tag titles for the longest, feuding with the He Man brothers (two different He Man figs).
image_520dea02-6857-4537-a90c-284a15ab4db0_2048x2048.jpg

3321861179552545178.jpg

Zen was my NWA champion, trading the belt with Voltron (never knew his name) and Silver Surfer
jtzenninja.webp

20221209_145600__37293.1670618599.jpg

Trips

Superstar
Daps
First ring I ever got for my toys

bytch lasted until I stopped playing with toys and my grandma bushed it off in a church sale.

The year I got that bytch for Christmas, one of my parents wrapped it in this thin ass wrapping paper. So for like 3 weeks. I knew I got it, but couldn't say or do shyt. It was a trash ring though broke, pretty much right out the gate.