Wrestlers whose character change completely TRANSFORMED them...

Daps
…not only that, but just mere aesthetics: JBL was literally night and day with Bradshaw.

One minute it seemed Farooq’s right hand man wasn’t fukkin with him anymore like that, next minute we get pretty much an ABSOLUTELY different character altogether. Look, speech, gimmick.

Couldn’t stand his fonky ass throughout his whole run :wow:
And forgot to mention, he had his own stable that was the focus for most of the year on Smackdown

:wow:

Also, his gimmick was perfect opponent for "young thug cena" at Wrestlemania 21

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
JBL started off alright.. hot feuds with Eddie and Cena and i'd recommend watching all those matches. But the sh-t with Big Show and Taker and others was a miss for sure... JBL got real stale after about a year

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Skinny, long hair face Bayley to bubble butt having short haircut heel
The thing I appreciate about Bayley’s transformation is that she pretty much did the whole good girl geek-to-confident bully thing. Almost on some Lawnmower Man shyt :pachaha:Her Damage CTRL act is Mean Girls all the way

I honestly can’t think of how a face version of this Bayley would be in terms of having personality

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Vinnie Vegas/Oz to Diesel
Kama Mustafa to The Godfather
Rockabilly to Billy Gunn
Mortis to Chris Kanyon
Rosey to Umaga
Deacon Batista to Batista
Bubba Ray to Bully Ray

In the opposite direction:
Broadus Clay to The Funkasaurus
Giant Bernard to Lord Tensai
Chris Benoit to C**** B*****
Chavo Guerrero to Kerwin White
Mike Awesome to Fat Chick Thrilla/That 70's Guy
You do know that Rosey and Umaga are two different people right, because it would be Jamal to Umaga

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Daps
cfddc-16584109439350-1920.jpg

Daps
Went from

04.jpg

To

Razor-Ramon-Showing-Body.jpg

In the middle of the team with Curt Hennig and the Razor gimmick, Scott was the Diamond Studd, so the change was less drastic. So much so that when WWF sued WCW over biting the Razor gimmick when he returned as Hall and Nash, I always wondered why they never brought up that Razor Ramon was a bite of the Diamond Studd, down to the slick hair with the curl, the toothpick, the ring gear, and the Razor's Edge and fallaway slam moves in the ring. All WWF added was the Cuban part of it with the accent and the Scarface stuff.

1992_WCW_Trading_Cards_%28Topps%29_Diamond_Studd_%28No.52%29.jpg