Wrestlers who do not realize their gimmicks are absolute trash

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Y'all are just listing gimmicks/wrestlers you don't like. The Viking Raiders is pretty much the only accurate answer here because they live that Valhalla shyt. Everyone else is just trying to make the best of whatever they were given. Hell Alexa Bliss went ghost on this Bray/Uncle Howdy shyt. LA Knight isn't even a gimmick, just a name and the guy has good mic skills.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Y'all are just listing gimmicks/wrestlers you don't like. The Viking Raiders is pretty much the only accurate answer here because they live that Valhalla shyt. Everyone else is just trying to make the best of whatever they were given. Hell Alexa Bliss went ghost on this Bray/Uncle Howdy shyt.

Dolph is obviously choosing his own attire and attitude and believes it's cool as hell but it's pure ass..

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Dolph is obviously choosing his own attire and attitude and believes it's cool as hell but it's pure ass..

What's Dolph's gimmick beyond "veteran jobber?" He doesn't show up enough for me to really notice anything. Whatever they were about to do with him and Austin Theory awhile back was dropped in the power changeover. When he showed up again he was used as fodder for Theory's circa 2005/06 Randy Orton style refresh. Now I think that Dirty Dawgs stuff he did with Roode he thought was hot shyt. They were some good shyt heels though but Ziggler played that shyt like they were up there with New Day or post 2015 heel turn Usos.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
What's Dolph's gimmick beyond "veteran jobber?" He doesn't show up enough for me to really notice anything. Whatever they were about to do with him and Austin Theory awhile back was dropped in the power changeover. When he showed up again he was used as fodder for Theory's circa 2005/06 Randy Orton style refresh. Now I think that Dirty Dawgs stuff he did with Roode he thought was hot shyt. They were some good shyt heels though but Ziggler played that shyt like they were up there with New Day or post 2015 heel turn Usos.
Yeah the Dolph answer I didn't get because he barely has a gimmick.

Kushida I led with because he been doing that shyt across the world and it's just corny as fukk...based on a movie from what, 86? Clearly he believes in it.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Shows up to the arena dressed like it's 1999 and he's about to promote a new movie on Leno. Downs everyone for their "inexperience" but he's gonna show them where they went wrong.. :mjlol:

If they weren't so heel heavy this would be a good gimmick to lean into. A six month long run with the US title (no one is touching the IC title) until someone squashes and shuts him up would be good TV and he's always good for a decent match. After that he could disappear for a year again.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Hopefully, it just gets dropped once TK figures out it isn't working, like he did with the Bow Wow thing and HHH did with Corbin/JBL

Only way to save it would be to set up a Women’s Blood & Guts match between the AEW originals and Team Fed which would include a debuting Mercedes but I doubt she’d want anything to do with that mess.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Only way to save it would be to set up a Women’s Blood & Guts match between the AEW originals and Team Fed which would include a debuting Mercedes but I doubt she’d want anything to do with that mess.

Did Paige turn heel with this angle or are the AEW originals inexplicably the heels?