Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I was thinking for a sec...they made a deal with AEW after Rock took out Cena. With Kenny and everyone in town..I thought the Rock had forced something truly unthinkable...lol
At the very least I did think Mox when that shield theme hit. I didn't think it'd be Seth again :pachaha:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't get caught up in the Stan Wars between promotions but, AEW ain't topping nothing WWE did this weekend for a long time. Is Tony Khan really going to show that Punk footage on Dynamite?!:mjtf:
All jokes aside if she shows that.. it would be a huge mistake in Tony part..

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I don't get caught up in the Stan Wars between promotions but, AEW ain't topping nothing WWE did this weekend for a long time. Is Tony Khan really going to show that Punk footage on Dynamite?!:mjtf:

I hope they don’t do that shyt. They should focus on doing their thing. They don’t need anymore negative press especially after this night WWE just had.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
After that easter video he made. I was so convinced he was pulling up. My best guess is he did price himself out lol (or, of course, he was never showing up at all)

That Easter video + Triple H posting a tweet about the main event at 3:16 but I'm supposed to believe "Mark 'The Deadman' Calloway" was the pay off here. Wtf

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
"Pro wrestling is back. Pro wrestling is beautiful"

You hear that, Vince?
vince-mc-mahon-reaction.gif