Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
They really need to go back to one night mania because night 1 seems pointless when compared to night 2. Easily could've just taken 3 matches from that night to put into tonight's card
fukking no, Tony Khan. You might have a never ending supply of coke, but we don't to watch 8 hours of wrestling in one day

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ironic that Roman’s hatred for Seth proved as the perfect distraction.

Glad the reign of terror is over. Really don’t want to see anymore Bloodline drama but I’m sure they’ll beat the dead horse.

Very satisfying ending to Wrestlemania. You could tell Cody winning meant a lot to folks in the back.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
giphy.gif
I'm dead serious, I've been saying for months if he wins, I'm done. I'm unfollowing all wwe related accounts on social media until someone else becomes champ

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taker coming out made no sense and was stupid as fukk. Not having the glass shatter and Austin come down was a huge missed moment. Stone Cold and The Rock having a stare down in the middle of the ring one more time at Wrestlemania would've probably been the biggest pop in history