Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Probably go second. I think they’ll start with IO and Bayley.

Insiders said Seth/Drew would be the opening match, which makes sense because you don't want it to feel like an afterthought if it's too close to the main event.

They reported Rhea/Becky would open Night 1, so I think they're on to something.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Theory

Has anybody asked if Bloodline rules means anything goes ONLY for The Bloodline and Cody has to abide by the regular rules of the the match :patrice:

It’s not that but it would be interesting

Whoever helps Cody tonight the Rock gets them kicked out of HoF/fired from the roster. :steviej:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't see this dude winning... at all. And I started as a Cody fan. But this Bloodline shyt is GOATED. Just when we thought it was over Rocky came through to crush the buildings
True. But you don't want to lose the audience, bc if he doesn't win on the biggest stage tonight, then when does it happen.

Bryan won, Kofi won, Bianca won, Austin won, etc. Mania is always for the bell-cow babyface wins.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
True. But you don't want to lose the audience, bc if he doesn't win on the biggest stage tonight, then when does it happen.

Bryan won, Kofi won, Bianca won, Austin won, etc. Mania is always for the bell-cow babyface wins.

He will just win the WHC. People were tight last year and they are still watching lol. They'll get over it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cody wants to lose again. This is the dame dude who lost a match to where he could never even compete for the AEW title again