Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
This main event felt like a really, really long house show main event, in terms of energy level and layout. Maybe everyone was slowing themselves down to match Rock's pace? Or that heated ring isn't working

And yeah, The Rock's heel antics (and workmate abilities) do feel very '97-'98 Hollywood Hogan-esque.

Well. '97-'98 Hogan wouldn't have taken a table bump.

(I think SID did power bomb Hogan through a table on a Nitro during the Summer of Suck but it was lamer than that Rock table bump)

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I know this is about to be fukkery-filled, but frankly I think it's better off to not involve anybody who isn't directly involved with the matter. Cena and Stone Cold don't belong.

Just let Cody overcome the odds. Bloodline Rules goes both ways.

Nah Cena got beef with solo. Remember he "ended Cena's career". He has legit reason to be there and take him out

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
tomorrow will be an overbooked mess with Cody winning

pissed-foh.gif
So you think this fantasy booking of Austin showing up to save Cody is in the cards??

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They were on par with almost any stadium mania crowd, with the exception of SoFi which was pretty hot during the whole show...they popped big for everything they came to see / cared about...and flat for everything else. If I were to give em a grade...B

Skydome is hotter, Astrodome is hotter, MetLife is hotter...

Fred G. Sanford

two across the lips
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
Noami and Bianca needs to be tag champs and jade needs to turn on them and create her path and beat bayley for the belt