Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Main event was incredibly fun and smartly put together :salute: to everyone involved. Even I couldn't shyt on Rollins as he showed urgency and emotion since the bell rang and even though he continues to be a dumbass for having his leg worked in matches when his entire arsenal relies on his legs (therefore he has to no sell to do anything worth a damn), he at least made the effort to show everything he did hurt, and that's something I hadn't seen from him in these type of matches.

Rock a cotdamn pro. Heeling it out there like a savy veteran. Cussin', getting heat from momma Rhodes, bumping, selling (that spear spot was classic Rock, lol).

I thought Roman and Cody did their thing but the crowd clearly wanted the samoans to win so they could see them and their fukkery tomorrow night so there was a weird dynamic throughout most of the match. I hope they are full behind Cody in night 2.

And with Rollins on 1 leg AND getting beat up by Drew, they BETTER use both Cena and Stone GOAT as the equalizers to the Bloodline so Cody gets his win :ufdup: don't fukk it up La Nariz :ufdup:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so much for that
nVT4nDi.gif