Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
mvp-montel-vontavious-porter.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:lupe: real or troll

if he really came out in some DM Hunk trunks I think we'd just have to pack the whole show up, no further voting for hater of the year and just start the countdown until Punk's tricep gets cleared so Drew can put him back on the shelf on the mic and in the ring :wow:

Man knew what every smart ballplayer knows: do your best work in a contract year and you can make them pay you. Big Drew gon get the title win he missed in 2020... 4 years later he's at least 4x as money as he was then :blessed:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
if he really came out in some DM Hunk trunks I think we'd just have to pack the whole show up, no further voting for hater of the year and just start the countdown until Punk's tricep gets cleared so Drew can put him back on the shelf on the mic and in the ring :wow:

Man knew what every smart ballplayer knows: do your best work in a contract year and you can make them pay you. Big Drew gon get the title win he missed in 2020... 4 years later he's at least 4x as money as he was then :blessed:
I'll mark out if Drew comes out with CM Punk style trunks :deadrose: