Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
american home shield is one if the biggest fukking scams in america btw

I had American Home Shield when I first bought my house. I had to get some wiring work done to get my A/C working, so I called these mfs up. They sent the shadiest electrician in Houston to my house talking about how he could drill some holes in the wall, run some wires along the baseboard and rewire the circuit breaker to get my A/C working again. I called a real electrician on my own after that and just got a bigger circuit breaker installed with no shady wiring done :snoop:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm not looking forward to the main event tomorrow with this crowd :shaq2:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Cornette not gon be happy about them 'burying the ref', but... well... they really going after stacking these odds against Cody.
Especially since Seth gonna lose as a result of the damage from tonight, so they can really lean in to Cody coming back from behind and finding a way.
I see it coming. And I'm with it. Roman need some time off if he really back on meds - Cody works better as a gut it out type of champion since he isn't massive like Cena was
Corny mentioned that they were gonna do this. Trips is gonna call the pin tomorrow.