Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I haven't looked at the stage yet... I want it to be a surprise. But I will say, you can't just look at a blank stage, you won't get the full picture. You need to see how it looks when there's 70,000 people and the lighting and the darkness of the skies with the pyro going off etc...

Nothing else will do it justice.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I was just rewatching some of Wrestlemania last year. Do you think we'll ever see Shane or Stephanie back on WWE television? If not, Shane going out the way he did is so hilarious :mjlol:
Hope so tbh. Both

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

I been rollin watching this
Tegan is as bad at Sonic as she is at having healthy knees
Kofi cutting promos that make me sad they won't let him be his UpUpDownDown character on TV
Woods desperately trying to keep people on topic
Nikki lost a 1-on-1 where Shayna put the whole-ass controller down and walked away. Lost so bad she went and sat in the crowd :mjlol:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can finally post this. 😄

They did a good job with this feud

Last couple yrs Saturdays been better than Sunday but it seems like there's no way this yr... Sundays very stacked. I could see Gunther vs Sami being the best match of the weekend though

Last edited:

Onigumo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
That "It doesn't hurt at all" rhea becky video package is the new rock and austin video package:troll:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I was just rewatching some of Wrestlemania last year. Do you think we'll ever see Shane or Stephanie back on WWE television? If not, Shane going out the way he did is so hilarious :mjlol:
yeah eventually but probably never actually be apart of any actual ring action or storylines ever again

and yes that is how Shane the ultimate spot monkey ended his "career"