Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
WrestleMania 4 and 5 were both at Trump Plaza and there were stairs
I went to Peacock to watch some 4 & 5 to confirm and this is true. Upon watching 5, the opening match had King Haku. I started to listen to his music and it was the same theme they would later use for Jerry Lawler when he finally joined WWE. 😄

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I was playing WWE 2k24 last night and when you do the WM showcase I think they blur out Trump’s face. :mjlol: I was like why is the one guy blurred out. Now it makes sense.
I peeped that shyt too. Was also trippin when I seen the black dude from Undertaker/Lesnar match :heh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I went to Peacock to watch some 4 & 5 to confirm and this is true. Upon watching 5, the opening match had King Haku. I started to listen to his music and it was the same theme they would later use for Jerry Lawler when he finally joined WWE. 😄

Yeah, exactly right. They used to use a lot of different "stock" themes they had for different wrestlers back then. That King Haku vs. Hercules match is actually pretty good. As is the next match Twin Towers (Bossman & Akeem) vs. The Rockers.

I like that WrestleMania a lot and you can't beat Ventura and Gorilla on commentary..

Vince at the beginning... "THE MEGA POWERS...... EXPLODEE!!!!!"

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

:wow: the ending

I still got ptsd
Motherfukk the big three nikka it’s just big me :whoo:

Maaaan, I know what the right decision is but I don't think I give a fukk

Let's call an audible brehs :wow:

Let's break Bruno's record
full

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

If WM 4 wasn't a tournament or Hogan was in the final, he could have closed 9 straight manias. Wild but that's when Hogan was at his peak.

Looks like Roman and Hogan are tied for 5 straight WM main events.

It's also wild that if Roman's leukemia didn't come back or Covid didn't happen he could have main evented 31 - 40 :wow: