Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So what matches are left that need to be made or are we seeing the final card now? Who's not on the card that needs to be in a match? :mjcry: Will Lashley be left of WM like he was last year?

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
So what matches are left that need to be made or are we seeing the final card now? Who's not on the card that needs to be in a match? :mjcry: Will Lashley be left of WM like he was last year?

Most likely Damage CTRL vs Naomi, Bianca, and Jade from what we have seen story wise the past couple of weeks.

Lashley and the Profits vs Kross and AOP may happen too. :manny:

Who knows there. Outside of that, everything seems set in stone.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Most likely Damage CTRL vs Naomi, Bianca, and Jade from what we have seen story wise the past couple of weeks.

Lashley and the Profits vs Kross and AOP may happen too. :manny:

Who knows there. Outside of that, everything seems set in stone.
They might add Rey vs Santos or Rey, Wilde/Cruz or Carlito/Dragon Lee vs Santos, Angel, Berto. I got a feeling that Rey vs Santos for SD is bait.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
They might add Rey vs Santos or Rey, Wilde/Cruz or Carlito/Dragon Lee vs Santos, Angel, Berto. I got a feeling that Rey vs Santos for SD is bait.

Oh yeah thats right. Rey and Santos in some type of stipulation may occur as well.

That would make it 13 matches in total. I imagine they gonna want to do 6 for each night.

So maybe one match gets bumped to pre show.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
One hiccup is the Creeds vs DIY qualifier. I could see them putting DIY in the ladder match with Truth just for the fukkery. 😄

Oh wait yeah, DIY is beating the Creeds. Creeds have rarely gotten screen time on the road to Mania. DIY has built momentum with their matches and the stuff with Truth.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Oh wait yeah, DIY is beating the Creeds. Creeds have rarely gotten screen time on the road to Mania. DIY has built momentum with their matches and the stuff with Truth.
Yeah that's my toss up match. Either could go but DIY had more screen time lately to justify it. Plus Creeds beat them in their last match up (Nov., 2023), time to flip it around.

Creeds last two appearances were on Main Event vs Hank & Tank and Gallus. 😄

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Saw the supposed plans for Mania night 1 but only looked at 2 matches. Wonder if they go through with…

Jade/Nia
Two directions I think they could go with Jade. Either the Nia match like you said, but that's had no build or she teams with Bianca and Naomi vs Asuka, Kairi & Dakota. If they do Nia vs Jade, I could see them doing Bianca & Naomi vs Asuka & Kairi, possibly for the tag titles. It's still very much up in the air on what they will do. I guess we better keep watching. 😁