Wreck It Ralph 1080p is out

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
nah. movies like the avengers in 1080p needed at least 12 gb to look reasonably transparent to the source bluray

not true.

I have a 3gb joint that looks virtually identical to the retail bluray I own. (no artifacts, crystal clear picture throughout)

but don't take my word for it

I could link u to the exact torrent if you want to check it out (and if its still up)

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
not true.

I have a 3gb joint that looks virtually identical to the retail bluray I own. (no artifacts, crystal clear picture throughout)

but don't take my word for it

I could link u to the exact torrent if you want to check it out (and if its still up)

that really just isn't possible. if you're watching it on a 42 inch or bigger screen from less than 8 feet awayish you will DEF see a difference.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
that really just isn't possible. if you're watching it on a 42 inch or bigger screen from less than 8 feet awayish you will DEF see a difference.

You can easily tell who's watching these on 15in computer screens and big screen HDTVs by the comments in threads like this.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just checked this one out, pic quality is dope.

Watched a few minutes on a 55in Viera to test.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's too small for me, I'd notice artifacts and other blemishes.

I might notice something on my 70in but on the 55 it was pretty good.

This is coming from someone who normally doesn't touch anything less than 8GBs

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is this any good? It's at the $1 theater not too far from me

its good if you got kids. i mean it has some stuff in there for the grown folks too, not on the level of shrek or nothing, just a few little bits here and there, but for the most part its a kids movie.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
:what:

Are you one of those idiots who doesn't know what the fukk they're talking about?

I can look at your sig and see you don't know wtf you yappin about :manny:
Cuz reality is you acting like you can clearly see the difference when the human eye isn't trained to see those types of differences :ufdup:
Not to the extent that your "acting"

Funny thing is actual TV tech's know this, and have shared this information for years now
But anybody who enters the TV game makes up there own rules, thinks they know it all. Get yourself a 720p TV with a insanely high contrast ratio and it will look better than half of the 1080p TV's out today (Tru Story)
But you know, what do I know :shaq2:

If you go to say a Wal-mart and you look at all the TV's on display, you ever notice how not all the TV's quality look the same? Often one lesser model might outperform a higher spec model. If you understood why that is, you'd understand that you need to brush up on your TV resolution knowledge bruh...
What model TV you got, and how far away is it from your couch?

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
I can look at your sig and see you don't know wtf you yappin about :manny:
Cuz reality is you acting like you can clearly see the difference when the human eye isn't trained to see those types of differences :ufdup:
Not to the extent that your "acting"

Funny thing is actual TV tech's know this, and have shared this information for years now
But anybody who enters the TV game makes up there own rules, thinks they know it all. Get yourself a 720p TV with a insanely high contrast ratio and it will look better than half of the 1080p TV's out today (Tru Story)
But you know, what do I know :shaq2:

If you go to say a Wal-mart and you look at all the TV's on display, you ever notice how not all the TV's quality look the same? Often one lesser model might outperform a higher spec model. If you understood why that is, you'd understand that you need to brush up on your TV resolution knowledge bruh...
What model TV you got, and how far away is it from your couch?

this is true when talking about subpar displays, not the upper spectrum of displays. do you have a kuro or 5000 dollar plus projector? if not, shut the fukk UP. do you have your display calibrated? if not, then shut the fukk UP.