Wrath Of Man Trailer (Starring Jason Statham)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
had some company last weekend so I threw this on again “knowing” I wouldn’t be paying attention to it…problem is she ended up getting into it lmao…I forgot how good the movie is

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This movie could have become a cult classic but the pacing was way off. There's a point about 1/3 way through the movie where they reveal his backstory and then everything falls to bits.

Rather than letting us figure it out they just show it :gucci:.. they literally drop spoilers in their own movie.

pretty much, movie was okay until that point, then fall out a cliff

I get that this is Guy Ritchie's idea of an American thriller but he need to stick to the lakes and the rivers that he used to. I can't even promote this, it is out and about for those who are interested..

ppl like Cruella but I can't break myself to see it, plus I hate emma stone
I get what you’re saying but when they introduce the “bad guys” in the second half, the motive behind H’s revenge needed to have context. I thought it was paced well.

Yes, he could’ve easily done the “reveal” of why he was hunting the bad guy at the very end but I liked the way he paced it. :yeshrug:

There’s only so much cramming you can do into a two hour film. It wasn’t perfect but it had me on the edge of my seat until the very end. Every character played their role perfectly.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Lol this movie was the definition of forgettable.
This isn't a classic in the least.
It's wild how some of you can't admit you like schlop.

I like schlop too but own it.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Lol this movie was the definition of forgettable.
This isn't a classic in the least.
It's wild how some of you can't admit you like schlop.

I like schlop too but own it.
Ritchie tried to make an American thriller and failed, he need to stick to the lakes and rivers he used to

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Joint was tight. Can't really criticize it. You kinda knew what was going to happen when they introduced so many damn ancillary characters halfway through the movie.