:wow: @ this kendrick lamar bring the pain freestyle

kariba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadrose::deadrose:

There hasn't been such a raw talent in rap since Em back in the day.

Dre is going to :eat: for the next 20 years with K-Dot.

Check this shyt out too

:ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
whatever "real hip-hop" fan demographic jay-z was plotting to get at with j cole has been taken. The greatest part is dre is so good at what he does no one even knows how they came up and it seems pretty natural but it is NOT. Black Hippy is awesome though

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
whatever "real hip-hop" fan demographic jay-z was plotting to get at with j cole has been taken. The greatest part is dre is so good at what he does no one even knows how they came up and it seems pretty natural but it is NOT. Black Hippy is awesome though

Nah its kinda natural. TDE and em been around for YEARS. nikkas forget that Jay Rock was doing songs with Game and Lil Wayne like 5 years ago. K.Dot was a background character. Until he switched his name up and increased his skills exponentially in the past 3 years. Then came the Dr.Dre cosigns n stuff.

shyt the same can be said for SchoolBoy Q too. Homie was hype man status until he dropped H&C earlier this year.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
yeah they have been around for ever, so was wiz khalifa, that's the point. they get decent budgets have all the blogs hype section.80, habits and contradictions, and now control system (didn't work, not even 2dopeboyz could convince nerds it was hot). What jay rock has was natural. Now it's like he's not even in the group or he's their OG uncle. I like all of it, and I rather have this be pushed than bullshyt. I just think theirs a reason that they don't talk about their aftermath and dre cosign, they wanna seem as authentic as possible.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
We're giving Dre credit for Kendrick :beli:

His money, for pushing kendrick on the low since before OD. I don't see how anyone but kendrick lamar could take credit for anything else though he's the one writing...he gets the credit for getting someone to see potential and investing in him.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
oh my god

the nikkas whole demeanor is so grimy to me. Look at him with the hoody always on, arms folded just destroying the fukk out that mic.

This nikka maaaaaaaaaaaan.

:scusthov:

can't wait for the album, even though we ain't worthy.