:wow: Stripper makes a million dollars from 15 years of dancing.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
$1282.03 a week. :patrice:

Let's see here....

- weaves
- nails
- clear heels
- outfits
- fake Gucci, LV and Prada
- drug habits
- babysitter (probably her sister)
- bootleg tattoo man
- etc

That's not a lot of money. She's probably living check to check, unless she's in a small town down south.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
That's not a lot of money. She's probably living check to check, unless she's in a small town down south.
she probably had a gig also. the lady i just mentioned worked security with a gang of us on night shift. we were already making decent bread

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Still i mean you have to bring a woman home that sleeps with other men for money so you can have nice rims on your car.

Hear me out here friend. I dont mean this disrespectfully but you are taking on the position of the female in this situation.

Check it like inspections, friend. Historically its often the women that deal with infidelity so they can enjoy the fruits of a mans labor. Sadly, in the position you're putting yourself in here, you are the one who is becoming romantically involved with a young lady who you're willing to accept infidelity from in order to have material gains from her career sleeping with other men for money.

This is not a good look considering most men on the planet are very protective and possessive of their women. Going against the grain in this manner is not a sign of strength friend because eventually you run the risk of impregnating these women, catching a disease from these women and being looked at like a clown when you are seen in public with these women.

I hope that some day you decide to "save" someone for your own good.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Save someone? I can't find a cape in my size, so that's out. A lot of jewels dropped in here, pay attention. I don't mess strippers though, but I only go after girls who are always the ones to mention sex first.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Ethnicity, please...

wtfjaguars.gif