Wow! Napoleon is BulletProof aka Coli Donald Trump (Napoleon = FBI CRYPTANALYST TEAM!!) Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
You said "I'm black. I said I wasn't black ONE time because of where I was mentally with respect to how I viewed how open this forum was back then. The Coli was a very different place before it became the place it is now."
Your reasoning doesn't make any sense. You yourself said you are not black when you first came on here. And your reasoning is because

"where I was mentally with respect to how I viewed how open this forum was back then. The Coli was a very different place before it became the place it is now."

What about the Coli would want someone to say they are not black unless they are in fact not black? Even if what you are saying about the Coli being different back then were true, what about the past Coli would make someone say they are not black?

You are acting as if people are trolling you or mistreating you or are targeting you for citing your OWN words. Your reasoning for what you said, WHAT YOU SAID, doesn't make any sense.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
indian-man-texting-o-640x889.jpg

With waves:yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You said "I'm black. I said I wasn't black ONE time because of where I was mentally with respect to how I viewed how open this forum was back then. The Coli was a very different place before it became the place it is now."
Your reasoning doesn't make any sense. You yourself said you are not black when you first came on here. And your reasoning is because

"where I was mentally with respect to how I viewed how open this forum was back then. The Coli was a very different place before it became the place it is now."

What about the Coli would want someone to say they are not black unless they are in fact not black? Even if what you are saying about the Coli being different back then were true, what about the past Coli would make someone say they are not black?

You are acting as if people are trolling you or mistreating you or are targeting you for citing your OWN words. Your reasoning for what you said, WHAT YOU SAID, doesn't make any sense.
Asked, and answered.

Peep the photos too.

I can't keep litigating this.

Daps
Asked, and answered.

Peep the photos too.

I can't keep litigating this.

You are either

1) An elaborate troll

2) Getting paid by some agency to post here

3) Absolutely insane

4) Probably not black

5) All of the above

I'm going with 5) and I am not going to get in a back and forth with you because I know where it will lead. For now, using facts, I conclude you are full of shyt.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You are either

1) An elaborate troll

2) Getting paid by some agency to post here

3) Absolutely insane

4) Probably not black

5) All of the above

I'm going with 5) and I am not going to get in a back and forth with you because I know where it will lead. For now, using facts, I conclude you are full of shyt.
You asked me something.

I answered in full

You respond by negating it.

What more do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.