Wow! Napoleon is BulletProof aka Coli Donald Trump (Napoleon = FBI CRYPTANALYST TEAM!!) Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Explains why he didn’t make the thread on the Mosque bombing and his incredible hate for Islam and Muslims:ohhh:
all american foreign policy is dictated by israeli nationalists and zionists.
see project for new american century and odid yinnons strategy for the middle east, and basically any american think tank, coporation, or conglomerate.
european as well but we live in america so im addressing the us specifically

Daps
To be fair that thread has almost 4 million views. I don't know how monetization but that's a lot of clicks, activity, and shyt.

But over 140,000 posts in five years and over 12,000 in one thread? :usure:

Think about the most you have ever posted in one thread. Have you ever even gotten close to reaching 12,000?

140,000 seems like the work of an entire organization.

Maybe a team of 3 posting on and off. Not saying 1 person couldn’t do it, but a team of people seems more likely. All the “information” that has to be researched too...:usure:

His appeal post was long as hell and detailed. For that much energy and effort to be put into so many of these posts, it has to be more than 1 Napoleon. :gucci:

This might be a legit 3 person agency calling itself Napoleon :dwillhuh:

Maybe the “ThreeLetterAgency doesn’t stand from FBI or CIA, but the first or last initial of all 3 members who make up Napoleon:Tinthink:

Explains why he didn’t make the thread on the Mosque bombing and his incredible hate for Islam and Muslims:ohhh:
C_cEBYXXkAE28rK.jpg:large

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
all american foreign policy is dictated by israeli nationalists and zionists.
see project for new american century and odid yinnons strategy for the middle east, and basically any american think tank, coporation, or conglomerate.
european as well but we live in america so im addressing the us specifically
I just caught the references!

Their Username was @Napoleon named after the French lunatic ruler, but then they changed it to @ThreeLetterAgency which could mean any agency, but:

Charles Joseph Bonaparte - Wikipedia

The founder of the FBI aka the ThreeLetterAgency is actually Napoleon’s great Nephew.:Tinthink:The connections are becoming clear, he’s not 1 poster

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA

Their Username was @Napoleon named after the French lunatic ruler, but then they changed it to @ThreeLetterAgency which could mean any agency, but:

The founder of the FBI aka the ThreeLetterAgency is actually Napoleon’s great Nephew.:Tinthink:The connections are becoming clear, he’s not 1 poster
so apart of the "elite" (as cacs like to call them) anyway.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

tumblr_mglmtdl2j91rmi7w9o4_250.gif

Daps

one of his "proof pics", hes been going on about/posting for years..

spelled his SN wrong..

i pointed it out, in the now deleted thread.. :francis:

think @Tom Foolery reposted it somewhere tho.. :jbhmm:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
one of his "proof pics", hes been going on about/posting for years..

spelled his SN wrong..

i pointed it out, in the now deleted thread.. :francis:

think @Tom Foolery reposted it somewhere tho.. :jbhmm:
Arm is never the same in a pic. Can’t remember how to write his own username. Can’t remember what race he is. Cant remember what degree he has. Cant remember his cover story as a DJ. Always different lighting in everything he uploads.

It’s all making sense. He’s more than 1 poster

Status
Not open for further replies.