Wow, man beaten and stabbed for copy of GTA V!

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
i was waiting for kneegas to jump me for my copy, i saw a few guy eyeing me up, they lucky i didnt have the shank on me

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Thats what he gets for buying a overrated ass game

:laugh:

On some real shyt tho, I'm very disappointed with the graphics so far. They are terrible, shyt looks like Saints Row, not GTA. They shoulda had the same graphics as GTA IV. Graphics wise, it was the best GTA, I wasn't expecting them to take a step back on that front.

I'll see how the rest of the game is. Its been pretty good so far but the driving is kinda fukked up too.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
My boy's afraid of this happening at the PS4 midnight launch so I told him that I'd drive him to and from the store. He should have ordered his from Amazon like me :smugdraper:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I love video games and all but that midnight shyt is neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that serious.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
:laugh:

On some real shyt tho, I'm very disappointed with the graphics so far. They are terrible, shyt looks like Saints Row, not GTA. They shoulda had the same graphics as GTA IV. Graphics wise, it was the best GTA, I wasn't expecting them to take a step back on that front.

I'll see how the rest of the game is. Its been pretty good so far but the driving is kinda fukked up too.

Actually, after playing a while, the graphics ain't that bad, u get used to them. This game is piffery, I've only played a couple of hours but its good shyt.