Wow.... Lupe Freestyling On Funk Flex & MURDEREDDD ITTTTTT

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I lasted under a minute. Did he ever stop using the lazy, calm off the top delivery or was that the entire thing?

This dude is so corny.

Really g?..that nikka killed it off the top like his music or not...that off the top was better than Alotta diff nikkas writtens these days...u can't give that nikka NO credit can u Mel?..lol..for the shyt he was spittin..whether lazy delivery or not is not simple to do off the dome...

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I'm serious about only listening for like 20 seconds. I just don't like the guy. This isn't a Nas situation where I am disappointed. This is like my ears actually rejecting the sounds that emanate from a mans mouth.

I know he can write/rap. I just despise it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I'm serious about only listening for like 20 seconds. I just don't like the guy. This isn't a Nas situation where I am disappointed. This is like my ears actually rejecting the sounds that emanate from a mans mouth.

I know he can write/rap. I just despise it.

Lmao..atleast u keepin it funky...but u should try to listen...he went in...

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
sick lyrics and flow is NOT easy man
think about it

flow means a little speed right?
So less time to think of the next dope bar

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Lmao..atleast u keepin it funky...but u should try to listen...he went in...
Some shyt doesn't connect w/people... thats fair

I can't stand SH... they just come across so fckin corny to me. But they can spit... I won't take that from them

The fukkery comes when people try to take away legit skills/attributes. If you don't get or vibe w/Lu, cool, but dude is damn near this generation's Nas. He made a big misstep with that Lasers bullshyt, but Nas dropped some duds too...

In fact... I would say Lu >>>> Nas, at this particular moment. Maybe discography wise too, at least technically. Nas couldn't do the "Go Go Gadget" flow. Nas couldn't freestyle off the dome for 6 minutes......... and I got nothin but love for Nas

But the point is, people writing off dude's talent cause of his dreds (which I think look OK, def not the worst dreds ever, and dude actually rocks Yohji like its supposed to be rocked) are idiots.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Some shyt doesn't connect w/people... thats fair

I can't stand SH... they just come across so fckin corny to me. But they can spit... I won't take that from them

The fukkery comes when people try to take away legit skills/attributes. If you don't get or vibe w/Lu, cool, but dude is damn near this generation's Nas. He made a big misstep with that Lasers bullshyt, but Nas dropped some duds too...

In fact... I would say Lu >>>> Nas, at this particular moment. Maybe discography wise too, at least technically. Nas couldn't do the "Go Go Gadget" flow. Nas couldn't freestyle off the dome for 6 minutes......... and I got nothin but love for Nas

But the point is, people writing off dude's talent cause of his dreds (which I think look OK, def not the worst dreds ever, and dude actually rocks Yohji like its supposed to be rocked) are idiots.
U buggin if u think LU fukkin wit Nas discog...and no..LU is not better than Nas...lol..but dude has mad talent no doubt...

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
very good for something thats CLEARLY off the top.