Wow, judge has been recused in the Young Thug RICO case. Oh shyt

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The biggest criminal degenerate in the ATL Metro area of this era, getting breaks that most lesser criminals wished they gotten :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Another ex parte meeting was revealed. Impression I have is they were looking to make an example out of thug so we're trying to out their thumb on the scales of justice to ensure that I happened. This is a topdown mindset. When does fsnni need to run again?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Another ex parte meeting was revealed. Impression I have is they were looking to make an example out of thug so we're trying to out their thumb on the scales of justice to ensure that I happened. This is a topdown mindset. When does fsnni need to run again?
This November but she'll win though I'm sure. The folks who would be mad at her for fukking with Thug don't vote. But yeah, this trial needs to be dismissed after the prosecutorial and judiciary misconduct. This is just a waste of tax payer money at this point.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
This November but she'll win though I'm sure. The folks who would be mad at her for fukking with Thug don't vote. But yeah, this trial needs to be dismissed after the prosecutorial and judiciary misconduct. This is just a waste of tax payer money at this point.
It's not just the Thug shyt though; her placing some dude she's fukking in the trump case then trying to spin it as an attack on black women was disgusting. Her whole office seems unprofessional at best and unethical/unscrupulous at worst.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It's not just the Thug shyt though; her placing some dude she's fukking in the trump case then trying to spin it as an attack on black women was disgusting. Her whole office seems unprofessional at best and unethical/unscrupulous at worst.
Uhh yeah, I hate to say it but thats Atlanta for you. Full of fukkery and black hollywood bullshyt. She doing all this shyt for clout moreso than tryna be some tough on crime DA.