Wow if this video of a woman ordering at dunkin donuts dont get you pissed...

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would have lost my job that day cus she would have gotten the hands for the blatant disrespect that spewed out of her mouth.

She is such a low life:snoop:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
this is why I hated working customer service when I was young and would rather be jobless than have to do it again. The reason most people that work in customer service end up turning rude is because they had to deal with crazy bytches like this.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That bytch lost in so many ways during that video...lol @ reviewing a dunkin donuts and recommending them like it's a real dining establishment.

illadope

きんが
Daps
Yall are just bringing that ho the attention she wants by watching that shyt and reacting.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Whoooaaaa.....she called ol girl a "sand ******" at 7:15. :wtf:

Hell naw, she woulda got the cops called on her for real.

No way as am employee do you have to put up with customers making those types of remarks.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
this is why I hated working customer service when I was young and would rather be jobless than have to do it again. The reason most people that work in customer service end up turning rude is because they had to deal with crazy bytches like this.

My first job after college was in customer services and I left there after I got in a big argument with a woman just like this, my manager tried to pull that 'the customer is always right' crap. Nah breh, not always.

This white woman is devilish, demonic and insane. This pompous over entitled ugly piece of shyt. I swear to God I would never hit a woman but this type of bytch deserves to have her face bashed in multiple times.

Man, if i served this type of woman I'd easily catch a case. :sadbron:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
"Plantation Auto Repair"? :wtf:

:deadmanny:

She said that? wow
I did hear that filth "sand n*****"

That was wild. I wonder if her parents are wealthy.. Seems like what a white 25 year old who "has" money would do. Why would she post that on Facebook though? Wouldn't that be making herself look like a total bytch?

Florida :win:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
That bytch lost in so many ways during that video...lol @ reviewing a dunkin donuts and recommending them like it's a real dining establishment.

The L's in this video.

But this bytch thought her dunkin donut recommendations were worth shyt ?! :heh:

But this bytch thought her measly ass has any form of effect on their profits ?! :heh:

This bytch called someone a sand nikka on film and actually uploaded it online herself outing herself :shaq2: