Wow, I didn't know the creator of Cyberpunk 2077 is a brother

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So what game(s) you guys bought because it was made by a black person :stopitslime:

Games are for entertainment, would rather my character be a game character and color should not factor. I had to get over pacman being Chinese and so should you :yeshrug:

The only games I bought because of black power was that teen narrative game and.. Well they both are narrative games :patrice:and I was looking at that point And click black adventure game that just released but ultimately the trailer looked like shyt. I can't remember names tho, sorry black people...

Wow what a hater

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yet another reason to cop this game day 1

That's awesome. The more we get these talented black folks working behind the scenes in entertainment, especially as top level creators/influencers, the better. We're already seeing more of this in the movie industry with Black Panther and upcoming Miles Morales film, so it's great to see something like this in the gaming industry. Definitely gon cop

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Mike Pondsmith is consulting on the game. I hope he will be getting royalties from the Cyberpunk license unlike the dude that sold CD Project the rights to The Witcher.

Dude is one of the dumbest nikkas in entertainment. Bet Netflix didn't even cut him a check for the TV series :snoop:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wow what a hater
Try to follow me...

I hate the overall intelligence level of mankind...

Tru Story

But with that said I'm more critical when I see what I perceive as..unguided thinking happening amongst my people's. I'm an elder statesman in that way :yeshrug:

So the issue here is the giving praise to something simply because there black. I'd rather play a good game by whoever than a bad game by a black person. These threads often don't give a fukk about the substance, you guys just wanna ride the wave, E clout chasers. See, how am I a hater when this is true...
Yall stupid..He created Cyberpunk 2020 which is what Cyberpunk 2077 is inspired by, OP is a prime example of someonewho doesnt research what he talks about.
You tho is all ready to ride the circle jerk of fakeness, I view this behavior as beneath us, I'm offended that you nikkaz are easily impressed. I want PUBG: Chicago, @Rekkapryde wants a soul plane, @Kamikaze Revy wants to be black...

latest

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
U can have witches, magic, mythological creatures. But keep them nikkas out of this game it's historically innacurate:mjpls:

Bruh this shyt be blowing my mind, ps3 had a game called starhhawk with a black lead . . .white boys flipping out . . . so we got dudes in space ships using advanced technology like jetpacks but ya'll mad about the black dude lol

you can have a game with a dragon flying around and a alien flies out the sky and smacks the dragon into a mountain white boys will be like

"what is that black guy doing there? SJWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall stupid..He created Cyberpunk 2020 which is what Cyberpunk 2077 is inspired by, OP is a prime example of someonewho doesnt research what he talks about.
Dude created 2020 which is what 2077 is based of off, but but he didn't create it?:dahell: nikka that still makes him the creator. They are making a video game from his idea/table top game. What are the first few sentences said in the damn video?

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
That explains why I actually seen some brothas in the trailer for this game compared to The Witcher 3 lol

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Dude created 2020 which is what 2077 is based of off, but but he didn't create it?:dahell: nikka that still makes him the creator. They are making a video game from his idea/table top game. What are the first few sentences said in the damn video?

Stan Lee created Piderman but he didnt direct Homecoming

smh

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I thought this was known. They have been trying to make a videogame for years. He created the books. I don't know how much input he had in the game. As for CD Projekt I'm they're Polish that's all I'm going to say