Wow, I didn't know the creator of Cyberpunk 2077 is a brother

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
That's awesome. and they touched on some crazy detail that will be in the game it seems. Should check gameplay if it's out. Sounds crazy.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
U can have witches, magic, mythological creatures. But keep them nikkas out of this game it's historically innacurate:mjpls:

Let Europeans have their fantasy...they can’t have us in the game anyways because in those medieval times Blacks ruled Spain, Portugal, Sicily, and we had great kingdoms like Mali Empire, Songhai Empire, Axum, and etc...they would have to show us in a dominant position and they never gonna let a nikka see that on their own dime.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So what game(s) you guys bought because it was made by a black person :stopitslime:

Games are for entertainment, would rather my character be a game character and color should not factor. I had to get over pacman being Chinese and so should you :yeshrug:

The only games I bought because of black power was that teen narrative game and.. Well they both are narrative games :patrice:and I was looking at that point And click black adventure game that just released but ultimately the trailer looked like shyt. I can't remember names tho, sorry black people...