(Wow) Floyd Mayweather Clowns Devin Haney Loss To Ryan Garcia, Bill Haney Erupts On Floyd

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ryan got people heated :laff:
People really believed he was too mentally fragile and reckless to train and that Haney would kill him, 😆, dude is a content creator just trolling, lol. His hands are like The Flash’s hands, shhits are straight lightning, quickest hands of his generation imo…I knew he was gonna smoke Haney. I had him beating Tank going in but yeah, nah, lol, Tank ain’t the most skilled and you can definitely hit him with some shots…but he’s strong af, and the chin is crazy.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People really believed he was too mentally fragile and reckless to train and that Haney would kill him, 😆, dude is a content creator just trolling, lol. His hands are like The Flash’s hands, shhits are straight lightning, quickest hands of his generation imo…I knew he was gonna smoke Haney. I had him beating Tank going in but yeah, nah, lol, Tank ain’t the most skilled and you can definitely hit him with some shots…but he’s strong af, and the chin is crazy.

:laff: :laff:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i didnt no haney's pops was so ignorant lol
Haney doesn't seem like that at all. Floyd never said one bad word about Devin, but his pops thinks he's big meech for some reason

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

:what: HANEY WAS DEFENSIVE
AND TOUGH TALKING FROM THE START

FLOYD WAS JUST TRYING TO
FIGURE OUT WHERE THE FRICTION
CAME FROM

:devil:
:evil:

Yea I get this take, but this isn't where the issues started. In this video Floyd is "right", but it's fake love reach out, floyd stated how he felt in the fight hype video and several occasions in the past.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yea I get this take, but this isn't where the issues started. In this video Floyd is "right", but it's fake love reach out, floyd stated how he felt in the fight hype video and several occasions in the past.

BUT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT
THIS VIDEO AND BILL COULD
HAVE MENTIONED THE HYPE FIGHT
VID IF THAT WAS THE ISSUE.

FLOYD LITERALLY ASKED HIM
WHAT THE ROOT OF THEIR BEEF WAS
AND HANEY WANTED TO TALK
ABOUT THE STREETS

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

BUT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT
THIS VIDEO AND BILL COULD
HAVE MENTIONED THE HYPE FIGHT
VID IF THAT WAS THE ISSUE.

FLOYD LITERALLY ASKED HIM
WHAT THE ROOT OF THEIR BEEF WAS
AND HANEY WANTED TO TALK
ABOUT THE STREETS

Root of their beef Is deep, you'd have to be a super hardcore boxing fan ( like me) to understand it. Floyd knows the reason so does bill. For bill him reaching out after his son lost after you done ran a smear campaign on him for a year( even earlier that day) felt fake, and I respect that.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Root of their beef Is deep, you'd have to be a super hardcore boxing fan ( like me) to understand it. Floyd knows the reason so does bill. For bill him reaching out after his son lost after you done ran a smear campaign on him for a year( even earlier that day) felt fake, and I respect that.

SO WHAT WAS STOPPING BILL
FROM SAYING THIS?