(Wow) Floyd Mayweather Clowns Devin Haney Loss To Ryan Garcia, Bill Haney Erupts On Floyd

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Floyd a sucka for this
I stopped watching at like 7 minute mark. Floyd wasn’t saying nothing disrespectful. Bill looking lame to me.

Still talking bout street shyt, says he diss Floyd for comedy and Floyd asked him when did they sl have a fallout and bill has no answer but to talk street shyt

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bill Haney is one of the most delusional characters in recent memory in the sport of boxing, been that. I get making your son try to sound bigger and better than he is and all that but he be straight frontin a lot of the times. Why would Floyd want/need to “hate” on him? Just think about that, 😆.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I stopped watching at like 7 minute mark. Floyd wasn’t saying nothing disrespectful. Bill looking lame to me.

Still talking bout street shyt, says he diss Floyd for comedy and Floyd asked him when did they sl have a fallout and bill has no answer but to talk street shyt
You didn't see the fight hype or millcity nterview from Floyd or what predates this so I understand why you'd feel the way from this interview. Floyd wanted the youngin to sign for a monthly stipend, devin who learned from Floyd wanted a promotional company for back end purposes. Where the just of it all starts years ago.5 years ago. Sad shyt

Last edited: