Daps
OP got them Tyrone Biggums

giphy.gif
:dead:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Fam @ProBlack Panther these threads have provided some genuine comedy...and the coli came through with the jokes :mjlol:

Thanks man I've been going through some shyt :totheeastside: (ER visit no :heh:)

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Fam @ProBlack Panther these threads have provided some genuine comedy...and the coli came through with the jokes :mjlol:

Thanks man I've been going through some shyt :totheeastside: (ER visit no :heh:)

Thats the only reason I do it breh, literally JUST TO MAKE PEOPLE SMILE/LAUGH/HAVE JOY. It's all I have to offer people; and Im the same way in real life as well. Doesn't matter to me if its at my expense.. the reward of seeing people genuinely having a good time, a good laugh, thats enough for me, thats the fulfillment I get from it. So theres no need to thank me breh, I thank you for enjoying them and i am glad I could provide a little distraction.
:salute:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What, in any of those subject lines, of the conversations between her and I, would make you ask such an asinine question? :what:

And what do you look like :lupe:

(Slim/thick/fat/height)
"Can I show you something?" Could go a lot of ways:ehh:. And ya'll have 2 pages worth of conversation. I like how she ignored the question though :jawalrus: Oh @bcrusaderw where for art thou? You and ashy feet doing sexy talk?

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
"Can I show you something?" Could go a lot of ways:ehh:. And ya'll have 2 pages worth of conversation. I like how she ignored the question though :jawalrus: Oh @bcrusaderw where for art thou? You and ashy feet doing sexy talk?

So you missed what "can i show you something?" was all about?

I made a thread about it that damn near shut down coli servers for a day and was destined for The Rafters..until a mod decided to up and delete the thread.

70+ five-star ratings.
30+ pages of pure unbridled hilarity. No feelings hurt, everything in good fun ..thread deleted.

Daps
Thats the only reason I do it breh, literally JUST TO MAKE PEOPLE SMILE/LAUGH/HAVE JOY. It's all I have to offer people; and Im the same way in real life as well. Doesn't matter to me if its at my expense.. the reward of seeing people genuinely having a good time, a good laugh, thats enough for me, thats the fulfillment I get from it. So theres no need to thank me breh, I thank you for enjoying them and i am glad I could provide a little distraction.
:salute:

sounds like your calling is being a comedian. shame youre not really funny in real life tho. or the internet. :mjlol: