Would you wife a girl who participated in threesomes, orgies, trains in her past?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i wouldn't want to, but it's not like i'd know for certain anyways

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:umad:

He got you, son. You have to admit it was a flawless execution.

He didn't get me. I didn't want to go in on Chris.B/Ghanaian's asexual mother. He needs to answer the questions. I am sure there plenty of stories from the loose girls, more so white girls he dates.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Every time you smash a chick there is a possibility of this anyway.....Its not ideal but i mean...i would wanna eff with no virgin chick that seems...boring.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Probably :manny:

I mean unless her box is just :scusthov:

How would you know? You think she would ever tell you :pachaha:

Its easy to say of course I wouldn't, and chances are if a chick told me early on that she had these things take place a few times I wouldn't consider wifing her....

But just knowing how dirty we did some broads in High School and College, and then I see them on FB kissing their husband while I'm just thinking that nikka has no clue what his wife has been through :heh:

^^^This. There are so many dudes walkin hand in hand thru the mall with a former slut. So many dudes lay next to a woman every night, make them their wives, but those are the same females that have had trains ran on them in high school & college (and have possibly been on film while doing so)

The woman that had your kids has most likely sucked some random nyggaz dicc in the back of a cadillc after the club, the woman that u call your main chick has most likley done some dirty, gutter butt-freak nasty shyt with other dudes that u have no idea about.

Unless u have been with you lady since high school, and u took her virginity, then u really don't know her backround :manny:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
tumblr_m4v1innHzj1rtwxvwo1_500.gif

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always consider every woman has a past...it's copable, so long as it ain't nothing TOO extreme (cuz I'm pretty sure before/if a nikka tie the knot, he's gonna engage in some fukkery himself!)

Now, if for some reason she refuses to commit these acts with ME, then e have a problem....

Daps
I wouldn't date a guy that participates in that either so that's why I gotta find myself a virgin.