Would you wife a girl who participated in threesomes, orgies, trains in her past?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
It seems like every week you nikkas is asking the same questions. Would u wife a girl who did (insert horrendous sex acts). Everybody comes in to say no and there is always some simp defending her "Her past is her past." I would not wife.

Daps
It seems like every week you nikkas is asking the same questions. Would u wife a girl who did (insert horrendous sex acts). Everybody comes in to say no and there is always some simp defending her "Her past is her past." I would not wife.

/ thread

:flabbynsick: topics

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
obama_thinking.jpg

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Would you wife a girl who participated in threesomes, orgies, trains in her past?
of course no orgies... she is too open. No Trains - because that would mean she is mentally disturbed.

Permitted - one 3some with a past long term relationship. Only if she ate the pus of the other chick (because if she didn't it shows shes a selfish bytch)... and only if she's willing to give you the same treatment she afforded that gentleman.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Probably :manny:

I mean unless her box is just :scusthov:

How would you know? You think she would ever tell you :pachaha:

Its easy to say of course I wouldn't, and chances are if a chick told me early on that she had these things take place a few times I wouldn't consider wifing her....

But just knowing how dirty we did some broads in High School and College, and then I see them on FB kissing their husband while I'm just thinking that nikka has no clue what his wife has been through :heh: