Would you wear the Booty-Os shirt in public?

Daps
In the 90's everyone wore wrestling shirts in public, in the 1980's it was less common.

Now, WWE has become limp wrist, so we'd be embarrassed to be seen with them.

true i had 2 WWF shirts in High School

"DX: SUCK IT" black and green tee & "The ROCK SAYS" all black tee- :banderas:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nope not my thing. But if we're talking Roman Reigns :blessed:, The Shield:myman: or some Damien Sandow :ohlawd:then yes I would.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You finna get the J's with the booty butt cheeks?
2qcgm80.jpg

4ee5b97f2e76400ff17bb7b20480baf3.jpg

:lolbron::mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Wore my Run DMC-theme New Day shirt out last week. Dude walked up to me and started the New Day Rocks chant.

The way I look at it, people who get it will look at you like :obama: and people who don't get it won't benefit from an explanation so keep it moving. Embrace it.

Yup. I wear my wrestling shirts while I'm working. Im a Bartender. It's a conversation starter that leads to wrestling discussion which usually leads to a better tip because we had something to talk about.

I also get compliments from people on my "Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat" Shirt from people who have no clue it's a wrestling T. They just think it's a dope slogan

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I don't think the thread is about wearing wrestling shirts in general, but specifically rocking a booty o's shirt. Cuz of the whole 3 grown black men c00ning by twerking and gyrating. There are plenty of wrestling shirts I would rock, but nothing from new day. Even though I fukks with them for the most part.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I don't think the thread is about wearing wrestling shirts in general, but specifically rocking a booty o's shirt. Cuz of the whole 3 grown black men c00ning by twerking and gyrating. There are plenty of wrestling shirts I would rock, but nothing from new day. Even though I fukks with them for the most part.

Okay then.

If I owned the shirt, I would wear it.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all fairness, I wouldn't wear too many wrestling shirts in public either, but that's because most of them are gaudy and ugly AF.

I do have the New Day Power of Positivity shirt tho. :ehh:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
true i had 2 WWF shirts in High School

"DX: SUCK IT" black and green tee & "The ROCK SAYS" all black tee- :banderas:

no wrestling is just gay now and hasnt been good for 15 years. thats why every wrestlemania they have to bring all the ppl from MY era (stone cold, rock, hhh) or nobody would watch
"Wrestling is gay now", after reminiscing over a DX shirt :mjlol: