Would you trade Black professional athletes success/income in the U.S. for Black ppl being at the top of the wealth chain?

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
450 players in the NBA....a little under 1700 active players on NFL....and thats just in total not taking account race. I would rather see 2 million black folks having good jobs then a few athletes living it large......most them atheletes gonna end up broke too a few years after retirement.....easy choice.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
i would sacrifice all of black americas entertainment success to be atop of economic and political food chain
:ufdup:
-Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on, that was not the question.

-I can deal without Black athletes but ALL ENTERTAINMENT? I don't know if I'm ready to be stuck without Black representation in art & music.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
There is no way i would want that nor can one even imagine such a scenario,black folks are slowly advancing up the political ladder chain, representatives, senators, president, etc, while also being the best in athletics and sports

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:
-Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on, that was not the question.

-I can deal without Black athletes but ALL ENTERTAINMENT? I don't know if I'm ready to be stuck without Black representation in art & music.

If multiple black countries were global superpowers and commanded the world's economy

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Definitely. It would also help our image in the world. Almost every Black man is benchmarked against athletes and entertainers.

I can understand why KS didn't consider them high value

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
If multiple black countries were global superpowers and commanded the world's economy
-That's selling the ability to share & communicate the happiness, love, expression, culture & soul of our entire people for money.

-We'd probably end up like the soulless white people we despise. Not sure I'd be down for going that far.