Would you take this deal?: Trump loses in 2016 but all your favorite games up until 2023 never got made

Would you take this deal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if it meant the supreme court was 6-3 democrat instead of republican. yes, fukk them games.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
No

The only reason he won was because Hillary was the WOAT candidate, only thing that would of changed for me with Hillary is uncle Sam taking more of my money delaying my early retirement and exit from this shythole country...

Even with the SCOTUS picks, Cheeto only got an extra because RBG refused to give it to a black man and bet on a white woman...Why the fukk would I be mad that bet backfired on that dumb racist bytch? Furthermore the court would of still ended up being 6-3 imbalanced...Just because the imbalance favors your team that doesn't make an imbalanced ideologue court a good thing...

Daps
A future with no Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh or Amy Coney Barrett sitting on the SC? More competent leadership during the COVID pandemic? No Jan. 6? The early death of MAGA? Hell yes, I am taking that deal.

This. Folks don't get it. I would give up every single game, movie, and all of that for life if it meant we never had 4 years of Trump.

People don't seem to understand that the US was turning the page with the election of Barack Obama. Still wasn't perfect, by any means. But bigotry and racism was being pushed to the far fringes of society. White folks were seeing the writing on the wall, that it was finally time for America to start at least TRYING to live up to its promise for every citizen, regardless of race, class, or creed.

America was in the 21st century, forreal, trying to do better. And the election of Trump rolled all of it back. Rolled us back to the 1960s.

Now we are out here fighting for the same rights that we had supposedly already gotten. Our right to vote isn't even guaranteed anymore. MAGA folks are out here in force trying to disenfranchise us.

And that's not even counting all of the (black) people who died during COVID. The damage that COVID did even on people who survived it.