folks on twitter moved from $200 dollar dates topic to $2000. shiit stupid breh

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
2 grand to some people is like 200 to you

2 grand to others is like 2 dollars to you

on the flip side, people in impoverished countries where they make no more then 50 bucks a month could probably have the same discussion about spending 50 dollars on a date (which no one here would bat an eye about)

its all relative ...

39-Jay-Z-Ehhh1.gif

Ehh I see what you gettin at but even if Im a millionaire I probably wouldnt do it.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
39-Jay-Z-Ehhh1.gif

Ehh I see what you gettin at but even if Im a millionaire I probably wouldnt do it.

thats cause u thinking from a poor mans perspective (no disrespect)

there are restaurants out here that charge 600 dollars for a steak......a date at this restaurant would at the mininumum run a person 1200.........add wine to that and u could easily hit 2 grand. There are people who eat at these places everyday......

like i said, this whole conversation is relative to ur station in life.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died

there are restaurants out here that charge 600 dollars for a steak......a date at this restaurant would at the mininumum run a person 1200.........add wine to that and u could easily hit 2 grand. There are people who eat at these places everyday......

You gotta be a real dumb ass to pay $600 for a steak..the best steak houses in the bay are in SF and they charge $40 - $60 for a top of the line steak dinner. If your station of life is being wasteful and reckless then please spend that money..

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

Even then, if you were Mark Zuckerberg or like Rupert Murdoch, after the dinner you would go home looking at that receipt thinking "wow I really just spent $2000 on this broad just for dinner and we're not married :snoop:"

In retrospect, that $2000 aint nun but fukkin pocket change to them yes I'm aware but just it's the fact of the matter. You never know, the girl might just trick around and have a mentality that every date yall go on $2000 will be the minimum and of coarse she'll expect more at some point.