Would you save your own pet or a random baby?

Which one are you saving?

• Total voters

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
For all you evil shytheads picking their pets, know this, only one will happiliy eat your cac face off after a few days without food if you were to die in the house. :ufdup:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
If it’s an adult, I’m choosing my dog. If it’s a baby that has no agency whatsoever…Baby without question.
Need to change that username :gucci:

And fukk what y’all tombout, no way I’m just gone let either of my dogs die to save anyone I don’t know :camby:

No way y’all actually have pets saying you’d let your pet die to save someone you don’t know and not even feel bad about it. That baby parents prolly just gone give u a half ass thanks and you won’t ever hear from any of them ever again. Baby grow up and don’t even remember u saved them and won’t give a fukk if reminded :camby:

You tell them you let your pet die to save them and they like
200w.gif

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
It's a yearly discussion on here. I remember someone saying "What if that baby grew up to be a serial murderer or a Hitler type tyrant?" nikkas said they know their dog ain't going to do that. :pachaha:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For all you evil shytheads picking their pets, know this, only one will happiliy eat your cac face off after a few days without food if you were to die in the house. :ufdup:

Screenshot-20240708-000502.png

Save this cac when he's a baby over a pet that you raised and love just so you can feel better brehs.