Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Your best bet in surviving Berserk is to learn to fight long enough to learn some magic. Outside of that you likely gonna get impaled by trolls and watch them rape your lady and her give birth to more of those demon spawn.

:scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Your best bet in surviving Berserk is to learn to fight long enough to learn some magic. Outside of that you likely gonna get impaled by trolls and watch them rape your lady and her give birth to more of those demon spawn.

:scust:

Even at that learning magic is incredibly hard and rare. it’s not like theres a hogwarts in every neighborhood. The magic users in Berserk are still weak as fukk too, the best thing they can do is try to conceal themselves away from other demons.

Most of them would still be dead without Guts, even with their magic weapons. Only reason Guts is even still alive is because he’s resilient as fukk to pain/damage, a lot of other people couldn’t endure that shyt.

Essentially if you want to survive in the world of Berserk be an actual demon or OP as hell like Guts, but still live a life of pain and solitude.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Even at that learning magic is incredibly hard and rare. it’s not like theres a hogwarts in every neighborhood. The magic users in Berserk are still weak as fukk too, the best thing they can do is try to conceal themselves away from other demons.

Most of them would still be dead without Guts, even with their magic weapons. Only reason Guts is even still alive is because he’s resilient as fukk to pain/damage, a lot of other people couldn’t endure that shyt.

Essentially if you want to survive in the world of Berserk be an actual demon or OP as hell like Guts, but still live a life of pain and solitude.
Been saying it since this thread started, there is NO viable reason to live in Berserk universe and Muira made sure you understood that. Choosing to live there is choosing to go to Hell after a hopefully short life of rape, misery, and terror. There are no happy endings, no positive alternatives.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Without the Berserker armor, Puck's healing, Merrow, and Schierke & Flora, even Guts would be dead.
I would not say magic users are weak either, Guts in the Berserker armor couldn't defeat Daiba without Schierke's help. And Griffith sent a whole battalion of his top war demons to take out Flora who was on her deathbed.

Though you are right it being rare and damn near impossible to learn if you don't (1) believe in it and (2) know about it.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:sadcam:Imagine eating before saying grace with this dude at the table.
3fb900c4ea2630b71d3df492afb920c8575d3805.jpg

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

Just posting this in here to prove to yall not all the creatures here in Berserk World are dangerous and evil.

This is a peaceful specimen right here and it’s safe

Don’t believe all the lies and fake news out there

In Berserk world that thing would be walking on its hind legs with its elephant dikk swaying about roaming the slums. It’s either going to rape you or if you’re lucky enough it’ll just torture you then eat you. If I had to choose an hellscape I’d choose Golbin Slayer or AOT. At least I’m safe from rape and demon pregnancies.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
In Berserk world that thing would be walking on its hind legs with its elephant dikk swaying about roaming the slums. It’s either going to rape you or if you’re lucky enough it’ll just torture you then eat you. If I had to choose an hellscape I’d choose Golbin Slayer or AOT. At least I’m safe from rape and demon pregnancies.
that thing will have baby hooves/foal slippers and sound like your loved one just to fukk with the mind :dead:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
The story is amazing.

Griffith was written so well, idk what these neck beards are talking about "GrIFFiTh Did NOthInG WrONg".

From the 1990s to infinity; fukk him and his bytch made ways.
:pacspit: