Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Man please…. Gohan look at the moon and it’s a wrap for Berserk world

:mjlol:

He’d have the planet looking like seasons 5-7 of Agents of Shield:russ:
kid gohan dies first day in the field

look at him getting absolutely terrorized by a veritably non demonic entity :unimpressed:

PBMS.gif

gohan a light snack. pause.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
kid gohan dies first day in the field

look at him getting absolutely terrorized by a veritably non demonic entity :unimpressed:

PBMS.gif

gohan a light snack. pause.

Well duh!!

Kids unsupervised will die in any world:russ:

Speaking of snacks…The witch in Hanzel and Gretyl caught like 300 kids bodies before she finally got GOT Lil Cousin :mjlol:

Sidenote

:russ:

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Never read Berserk and been in the mood to read some crazy shyt. Let me see if this is as wild as yall claim.

Ok time for an update.

I read up to the part where Guts meets Femto for the first time and was like “ :jbhmm:I know Guts stay mad but he just went into an unprecedented complete rage just getting a glimpse of this guy, it’s on site with this Femto - Griffith guy, what could have made him so mad at Femto?”

Kept reading to the point where Guts leaves Griffith group and thought “this dude Griffith doesn’t seem like the type to take not getting his way lightly, he probably did some bullshyt to Guts to get revenge”.

Got nosy so read spoilers and I WAS NOT prepared for the bullshyt this fakkit Griffith pulled. Hell naw! I can’t reconcile all that. :damn:

I’m not reading this shyt anymore until at some point it’s written that Femto gets what’s coming to him. Even if that’s 30 years from now.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I’m not reading this shyt anymore until at some point it’s written that Femto gets what’s coming to him. Even if that’s 30 years from now.
Well you're in for a long time breh because this shyt has as much chance of wrapping up as HxH. Scratch that, less because at least that guy is still alive.

As far as this thread, it really is as simple as this: If you choose Berserk, you're voluntarily going to Hell. It's a fact that every soul goes to feed the Evil that runs the world once they die from everything that we've seen, without exception. Even the Church, the Holy See, the only force for "good" rooted in a higher power has Father Mozgus running the show torturing people and a Pope who is a lapdog to the top demon. It's over.

AOT from what we've seen there's an afterlife and at least some of the people seem connected and at peace. Even if you aren't of that bloodline, there's a possibility of something decent or at worst nothing. At least there's an end.

That's a W by default. :wow:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Ok time for an update.

I read up to the part where Guts meets Femto for the first time and was like “ :jbhmm:I know Guts stay mad but he just went into an unprecedented complete rage just getting a glimpse of this guy, it’s on site with this Femto - Griffith guy, what could have made him so mad at Femto?”

Kept reading to the point where Guts leaves Griffith group and thought “this dude Griffith doesn’t seem like the type to take not getting his way lightly, he probably did some bullshyt to Guts to get revenge”.

Got nosy so read spoilers and I WAS NOT prepared for the bullshyt this fakkit Griffith pulled. Hell naw! I can’t reconcile all that. :damn:

You better read that shyt :ufdup:

Only an apostle would stop reading at that point :usure: