Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
AOT is a dope show so far, can't lie...but i can't help to think that Guts would cut these nikkas up for breakfast :yeshrug:

I'm only 7 or 8 episodes in but i hope that Netflix got season 2 on there...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
full

I know that shyt. I'm not going out of my way to turn my phone sideways when you catching the neg anyway.
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:francis: The extreme violence we see in a lot of fiction was/is real life somewhere.

I'd be surprised if the Holy See wasn't inspired by the Spanish Inquisition.
shyt AOT reminds me of Nephilim in the bible. Talks about giants..hell the angels came to earth and raped women took who they wanted as wives.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I still thinking nothing in AOT quite measures up to the idea of evil and the spirit realm merging with the phsyical. Literally got monsters the size of titans all over the place with varying abilities all because people's fears and lies willed them into existence by some a$$hole of an omnipresent being that hardly anyone even knows exist and thus nobody currently has any idea about how to stop that shyt. shyt is so op the aurthor had to cover the character up cause he realized afterwards introducing a character like that so early is too high of a bar for him to reach for the fans sake knowing how long it was gonna take him to even get to a point of confrontation.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Only thing that needs to be deeper is that dragonslayer sword in his chest :mjpls:
But before that he needs to take everything away from griffith. The illusion of griffith must be broken before all to show what a cowardly shyte he is. He needs to have Griffith be the broken shell of a man he was in that torture dungeon. And he needs to display that pathetic husk of a man before his kingdom and his followers
giphy.gif

Berserk_68_016.jpg