Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

Daps
Reppin
California
@krackdagawd dont be like that

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yo wtf is this shyt

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'd prefer to live in Gantz world, at least you have a fighting chance and can come up with some strats if your smart.
AoT is next, cause again a fighting chance.
Berserk is the epitome of despair, literally a hell world with no defenses against the other world

/
Coli brehs could save up those points together, revive each other, get new weapons etc

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'd prefer to live in Gantz world, at least you have a fighting chance and can come up with some strats if your smart.
AoT is next, cause again a fighting chance.
Berserk is the epitome of despair, literally a hell world with no defenses against the other world

/
Coli brehs could save up those points together, revive each other, get new weapons etc

Gantz would be my option too it's also cool that you can use the suits/weapons in your personal life as long as you don't expose the tech/gantz. Only troubling downside is that Gantz can be on some troll shyt. Like when he had Kurono do a mission dolo for pointing the X-gun at him. A mission that had telepathic aliens out the ass and he even got his points taken away for not being able to kill all of them. :picard:

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
HOW?:mindblown::dahell:

Man stop it!!:russ:
:gucci: :merchant:
bruh Berserk is literally just demons walking around raping / killing in griffiths name.. I know Gantz is ruthless too but at least you can win and erase your memory or bring friends back.. in Berserk you only come back if you turn to a demon and you gotta give up everything for that