Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He's got a nice little family around him.

Miura, take them away again

:mjlit:
enkna8te1hf51.jpg

:francis: only a matter of time

The axe murderer

Daps
I feel we won't be seeing Guts get his revenge on Griffith.

And I hope that's not the case.

This moonlight boy stuff may be the reason for that.
shyt how will guts even get close to him? He bends space and time to the extent of creating falconia, pulls blackholes outta his ass etc.Even skull knight waits to get the drop on him because 1 on 1 is suicide. Maybe moonlight boy may have a link to his mortal form so as to hurt him

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
shyt how will guts even get close to him? He bends space and time to the extent of creating falconia, pulls blackholes outta his ass etc.Even skull knight waits to get the drop on him because 1 on 1 is suicide. Maybe moonlight boy may have a link to his mortal form so as to hurt him

Moonlight boy's Astral form being killed may affect Griffith. As that's the only time the kid actually looks like and has the powers of Griffith.

Would Casca let Guts kill their kid to get revenge?

That's another hurdle he's going to have to struggle with.

The axe murderer

Daps
Moonlight boy's Astral form being killed may affect Griffith. As that's the only time the kid actually looks like and has the powers of Griffith.

Would Casca let Guts kill their kid to get revenge?

That's another hurdle he's going to have to struggle with.
That I see becoming the angle because ain't no other way I see em taking down Griffith unless skull knight is cousins with that skeleton from overlord

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
That I see becoming the angle because ain't no other way I see em taking down Griffith unless skull knight is cousins with that skeleton from overlord

I need Miura to clone himself because all of those subplots from Black Swordsman until now are lingering along with the current plot. I'd say we have a good 110 chapters to go.

:sadcam:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
There will be no happy ending to this story. Anybody who’s been reading the manga and dealing with the boat chapters. The hiatus. More hiatus. Duranki chapters:pacspit:. Miura San has been grooming us for the suffering :francis:

I'm sure Slan can provide a happy ending for Guts. :francis:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel we won't be seeing Guts get his revenge on Griffith.

And I hope that's not the case.

This moonlight boy stuff may be the reason for that.

I think one of my favorite things about Guts is how he’s grown from the trauma and he values other things over killing Griffith.

I been re-reading Berserk from the start this past week and I’m quite shocked how prevalent the themes of growing from your trauma to be a better person is.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I think one of my favorite things about Guts is how he’s grown from the trauma and he values other things over killing Griffith.

I been re-reading Berserk from the start this past week and I’m quite shocked how prevalent the themes of growing from your trauma to be a better person is.

Personal growth is examining where you've been knowing you can't change the past but can address those things that occurred. From the onset he had that planned and the execution of it all has been amazing.

Soft Guts is a joy to see. He's got his own band and they all want something independently not worshipping any one person. His flaws are all out there for them to see and they all take a chance to round out his edges. It's a great group dynamic where they all encourage and better each other.

That's what life is about.

In that sense I think Farnese has been my favorite character with the growth. Schierke is also a favourite of my mine.