Would you rather die of a sudden massive heart attack or.....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
be ravaged for years by terminal cancer then die.

Sudden heart attack - can't prepare for your death or get your affairs in order

be ravaged by terminal cancer - can prepare for your death, spend more time with your loved ones, travel etc.

I tihkn I'd take a sudden massive heart attack , i have no kids :manny:

yeah i know this is a messed up thread but im at mcdonalds clogging my arteries leeching off wifi at 330am :manny:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I'd rather have the heart attack. fukk cancer...if that shyt lasts forever and I'm in the hospital for long, it gets depressing as fukk.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
ill take terminal cancer, ill rob mad banks with zero fukks and have my fam eat for life. The least i can do...:manny:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
ill take terminal cancer, ill rob mad banks with zero fukks and have my fam eat for life. The least i can do...:manny:

You know what, i initially came in saw your reply and thinking it was probably a Hollywood movie plot(it's not, altho it it close to Breaking Bad's plot) proceed to give you the :beli: face...

But not only can i not give it to you, i might have to hand it to you...as i sit here if you think about it there's not much to stop such a plan from actually working. Got me thinking why more terminally ill ppl ain't outchere robbing and pillaging(before they become to frail too of course), because you take the fall if caught. If you stash the money and as long as you don't tell anyone in your family(for polygraph deniability, just leave them a note/instructions/map) the authorities should be able to connect the dots but not sure what they would be able to prosecute any of your family if you get them unmarked bills and your fam knows not to deposit wild sums in the bank and can lay low overall. So yea... :salute:

On another note, i don't know how many of you watch 48 Hours Mystery but last weekend they had this story of a blk man from Harlem, Kenneth Minor, who was contracted by this white guy self-help guru named Jeffrey Locker to help kill him so it would look like a suicide and his family could collect on some $12 million dollars in life insurance he took out on himself. Long story short, blk dude helps kill the guy, still gets convicted and ends up in prison :snoop:....the kicker....the family still collected on SOME of the policies. shyt was a fascinating case, had me like :ohhh: the whole time i was watching.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Terminal cancer, always. As long as that shyt isn't debilitating right off.

I always figured if I got cancer or some other disease where there was no hope for me, that'd give me license to do what I wanted to do in the short amount of time I had left on a why not kick.

Even though I could do that now.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
You know what, i initially came in saw your reply and thinking it was probably a Hollywood movie plot(it's not, altho it it close to Breaking Bad's plot) proceed to give you the :beli: face...

But not only can i not give it to you, i might have to hand it to you...as i sit here if you think about it there's not much to stop such a plan from actually working. Got me thinking why more terminally ill ppl ain't outchere robbing and pillaging(before they become to frail too of course), because you take the fall if caught. If you stash the money and as long as you don't tell anyone in your family(for polygraph deniability, just leave them a note/instructions/map) the authorities should be able to connect the dots but not sure what they would be able to prosecute any of your family if you get them unmarked bills and your fam knows not to deposit wild sums in the bank and can lay low overall. So yea... :salute:

On another note, i don't know how many of you watch 48 Hours Mystery but last weekend they had this story of a blk man from Harlem, Kenneth Minor, who was contracted by this white guy self-help guru named Jeffrey Locker to help kill him so it would look like a suicide and his family could collect on some $12 million dollars in life insurance he took out on himself. Long story short, blk dude helps kill the guy, still gets convicted and ends up in prison :snoop:....the kicker....the family still collected on SOME of the policies. shyt was a fascinating case, had me like :ohhh: the whole time i was watching.

aint seen break bad, but ill just have everything planned out ahead of time. Stash the money, tell someone i trust to keep his mouth shut and give it some months or years and have them slowly gtfo of the country.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Heart Attack.

I'd hate to kick the bucket and leave my family with hospital bills and stuff. Cancer :scusthov: nah I've seen what that does to the body and mind over a short span of time :whoa:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
I got diagnosed with severe hypertension and the Cancer gene runs in my family :yeshrug:

I'm going out with pain either way:manny:

I'm praying someone don't find me butt nekkid when I go, I don't want my momma seeing me with the Mudd Butt:to:

Last edited: