Would you quit your job to become a weed carrier for your favorite rapper/athlete

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. I feel like Killa is a bit of a dikk. Don't need him disrespecting me just because he's bored.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You doing it wrong breh breh.

Rappers love cash monies. When them nikkas be drunk high, what you do is skim a healthy cut off the top then stash box that.

After a whole yea Breh Money Records crew nikkas goin find out and hand you the beats. But by then you still should have a couple hunnit thou cash
:win:once they hand u the beats u sue them nikkaz and make atleast a mill :lolbron:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Being a black hippy would be pretty awesome :ehh:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I kind of had the chance to do it this right now. Someone pretty/kinda close to me got signed by universal and they are getting a deal to get their own label poppin. I had no idea about any of this but they asked me if i wanted to be their official photographer. (like take pics at their shows/parties for free lmao).......I thank thanks dude but im above that shyt. (I had no idea they were getting signed) I still think I am above that though (we still gonna do business together tho) and even if I got a chance to join the entourage Id most likely be pushed out by their closer friends. When you start seeing that kind of shyt pop off in real life you start seeing how desperate people really are and how protective they are over their 'investment'. Still gonna keep myself close to them though.

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
You doing it wrong breh breh.

Rappers love cash monies. When them nikkas be drunk high, what you do is skim a healthy cut off the top then stash box that.

After a while yea Breh Money Records crew nikkas goin find out and hand you the beats. But by then you still should have a couple hunnit thou cash:win:
:laugh:

No. I feel like Killa is a bit of a dikk. Don't need him disrespecting me just because he's bored.
Killa is that dude, but he seems like a real dikk head. Idk if I could deal either

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Quit the Navy to carry around Drake's bag of scented candles from pier one imports....

:wow:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I kind of had the chance to do it this right now. Someone pretty/kinda close to me got signed by universal and they are getting a deal to get their own label poppin. I had no idea about any of this but they asked me if i wanted to be their official photographer. (like take pics at their shows/parties for free lmao).......I thank thanks dude but im above that shyt. (I had no idea they were getting signed) I still think I am above that though (we still gonna do business together tho) and even if I got a chance to join the entourage Id most likely be pushed out by their closer friends. When you start seeing that kind of shyt pop off in real life you start seeing how desperate people really are and how protective they are over their 'investment'. Still gonna keep myself close to them though.

You see what the MMG photogs be doing breh?

SpiffTV and Dre Films :eat: now

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Carrier meaning you go to Prison when the police come on your tour bus. Stop it friend. Also, when the rappers career is over what happens to you? Fall back on those IT certs? :russ: