Would you quit your job to become a weed carrier for your favorite rapper/athlete

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Lets say, u meet your favorite celeb, and yall become real homies. He offer you a top spot in his entourage. Let u travel the country/world with him, meet other famous ppl, and put some dollars in yo pocket every week :myman:

Would you take that job or would u keep doing what u do now?

If ur making 150k a year and invest in real estate and penny stocks, this thread isnt for you :troll:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
yes.

ill hold his dikk while he pisses for the right money :wow:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yes I would... you'd rather work at Walmart then get money travelling the world :what:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:ehh: fukkin right, fukk walmart bra, this is a chance of a lifetime to view the world, i can i always finish college later :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Funny I think about stuff like this from time to time. I wouldn't do it because being a part of an entourage has no true future. I'd rather work to build my own than be at the mercy of someone else's charity. One flopped album, one ruptured Achilles, or one concussion can end it all, then where are you? Stuck as a bum ass dead end nikka. Nah I'll pass

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Funny I think about stuff like this from time to time. I wouldn't do it because being a part of an entourage has no true future. I'd rather work to build my own than be at the mercy of someone else's charity. One flopped album, one ruptured Achilles, or one concussion can end it all, then where are you? Stuck as a bum ass dead end nikka. Nah I'll pass
Ride the gravy train 'til it stops, save and invest any money made from said gravy train.

If I could save a at least 300k, I could start my own business after they get :flabbynsick:

Daps

You doing it wrong breh breh.

Rappers love cash monies. When them nikkas be drunk high, what you do is skim a healthy cut off the top then stash box that.

After a while yea Breh Money Records crew nikkas goin find out and hand you the beats. But by then you still should have a couple hunnit thou cash:win:

Last edited: