Would you pay $1500 for these Balenciagas?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
...and that’s why your bytch gonna be easy to snatch…you worrying about what a “whole forum saying”…I move for me alone…your bytch gonna love me…I can’t wait til she make you taste the bottom of my shoe :wow:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Stupid dummy she and every other girl gon tell you get the fukk on with those bozo the clown looking ass shoes :russ:

Sniper

All Star
Daps
No,I wouldn’t buy them, and your boy should’ve bought a more universal color that he could wear with more clothes.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Screen-Shot-2020-02-15-at-7-e1581757628280.jpg

9de.gif

And before 9am

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
merry christmas—it’s the last one you’ll spend with your bytch!
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I don’t think so,but I know for certain you better not wear them ugly ass shoes over nobody house today they might send yo bytch ass back to the crib :russ::russ::russ:

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All jokes aside future is the one that made "chunky" high platform designer shoes popular.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn’t do it but I have friends that are just into designer. I’m cool rocking a pair of Stan Smiths but my boy has to have the Alexander McQueens.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like those Triple S’s are played out already. :patrice:These designer silhouettes are really only hot for a year or two max. Nobody wear them Versace Chain reactions no more. Them Gucci Flashtreks that retailed for $1500 definitely ain’t it no more either. Those Gucci’s with the Snake on the side been played out. I feel like the only designer sneakers that are still popping are those Dior B22’s that are basically $1300 Pumas and the Balenciaga tracks. These designer shoes don’t have staying power. Nobody wear them Balenciaga Arenas that look like K Swiss that were popping like ten years ago. :unimpressed:And nobody wear them Giuseppe’s that were popping like ten years ago either. The most classic designer shoe is the Gucci 1984, the original d boy designer shoe from the 80’s, in my opinion and most hypebeasts and hood nikkas who wear designer shoes nowadays don’t have enough style knowledge to have those as a go to. :beli:

All of these designer sneaks go on sale after a while too. Which means they are going out of style. I got a pair of Balenciaga track 2’s. They look much better than the Triple S in my opinion. The tracks look like dripped out middle aged white man Salomon sneakers on steroids. But they probably bout to be played out too. I noticed all the rappers started wearing regular ass Dunk lows more than designer sneaks this year and the masses followed them like sheep like they always do. :sas2: