Would You Look At A Woman Differently If She Had An Abortion?

would you look at a chick differently who's had an abortion

• I can never look at her the same again :whoa:

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • people are gonna do what they want with their own bodies, i'm not gonna judge :manny:

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • :patrice:

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • she's :demonic: in my eyes..a terrible slag of a woman

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • its not a dealbreaker but I don't necessarily approve :wow:

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • nah, its coo :steviej:

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
You would have to consider the circumstances. What if it was a woman who was raped or one who had a one night stand and just wasn't ready to be a mother? I don't condone abortion but I have had a female friend that had one and I never held it against her. Now if you are talking about a woman who has had several because she doesn't want to have any children then that would be different story.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
so how many lil' mak's have you exterminated? can you even count it on one hand?

None yet but I wouldnt bat an eyelash if the need arose. I make sure to let every woman I hook up with know just to avoid surprises

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
a man who had a child that was aborted is a huge red flag and it raises many questions but mainly i would want to know why would a woman abort his child?

did he abandon her?
was he being abusive?
was she unfit?
was it agreed upon by both parents?

other questions would be how is dealing with the emotional aspect of having his baby aborted? a lot of men don't handle that situation well and it fukks them up, mentally, for the long term.

some grown men make jokes about feeding their jump offs abortion pills but even those type of men should be avoided at all costs because it shows that they make extremely poor life choices.

How does the man raise a red flag? :what:

KingSamie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, if she was being a heaux and she wanted to have an abortion just cause she wanted to continue heauxing, then yes, I'd look at her differently. But if she didn't want to have the baby because she wanted to focus on school/her career or if the baby daddy is a loser, that'd be totally cool with me.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
tumblr_lrwpb6wES71qkd8xuo1_500.gif