Would You Look At A Woman Differently If She Had An Abortion?

would you look at a chick differently who's had an abortion

• I can never look at her the same again :whoa:

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • people are gonna do what they want with their own bodies, i'm not gonna judge :manny:

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • :patrice:

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • she's :demonic: in my eyes..a terrible slag of a woman

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • its not a dealbreaker but I don't necessarily approve :wow:

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • nah, its coo :steviej:

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
if a chick I knew had an abortion, i'd never be able to look at her the same way again..

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That might actually be a plus. I'll know that if the condom bust or some shyt, she's bout that life :lolbron:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
:merchant: shyt, I mean if she did it she did it. She had her reasons as to why she did it. If her and the guy she messed with at the time wasn't able to take care of child at that time of their life then....... But in you guys minds what's worse, terminating a pregnancy or having a child and then not taking care of that child like you're supposed to???? :patrice:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I would. Abortions are the end result of something stupid going down and kind of a selfish act. Depending on why she did it, I can't really believe she values life.

I don't see how woman can just get dikked down raw, then rip the baby out of them and go about they're life.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Abortion is f*cked up in my eyes and it's no way to sugarcoat it. I don't support the practice, but what can you do? :shrug2: It's a woman's choice regardless, doesn't change anything for me.

The thing I hate when a dude tells or even asks a broad to get one :vickcmon:, and I also hate when b!tches are so casual about it like it's nothin' :scusthov: :snoop:. Get your fallopians tied and hope for the best if you lettin' dudes go raw :birdman:

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
a man who had a child that was aborted is a huge red flag and it raises many questions but mainly i would want to know why would a woman abort his child?

did he abandon her?
was he being abusive?
was she unfit?
was it agreed upon by both parents?

other questions would be how is dealing with the emotional aspect of having his baby aborted? a lot of men don't handle that situation well and it fukks them up, mentally, for the long term.

some grown men make jokes about feeding their jump offs abortion pills but even those type of men should be avoided at all costs because it shows that they make extremely poor life choices.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
A lot of judgement going on in this thread. All I know is that I dont want a child for ATLEAST another decade, but I also refuse to go celibate. I use condoms but accidents happen :manny:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_luq5iuFYmI1qcqqpjo7_r1_250.gif

mysmilie_1557.gif

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
A lot of judgement going on in this thread. All I know is that I dont want a child for ATLEAST another decade, but I also refuse to go celibate. I use condoms but accidents happen :manny:

so how many lil' mak's have you exterminated? can you even count it on one hand?