Would you let your S/O's ex move in with yall?

YBE

Banned
Daps
Here's the situation.

Me and my girl are having trouble making ends meet. We have a furnished room in our crib that we're thinking about renting out.

My girl is with the idea but she says she doesn't want it to be a stranger because I be at work a lot and she wouldn't feel comfortable just having a stranger in the house with her and the baby.

Her ex recently got out of jail and is having a hard time finding a steady living situation. She suggested that we give him a chance because it'll be beneficial to all parties involved.

My main problem though is that I've heard stories about him being a slob, and doing things like leaving dishes in the sink, and not flushing the toilet when he's done etc etc. So based on that, I'm really not sure.. Im kind of a neat freak. But the extra money would be nice.

Would you?

http://slumz.boxden.com/f222/would-you-let-your-girls-ex-move-yall-1767102/

Read this on some other forum. Jesus.

stephenahand.png

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Here's the situation.

Me and my girl are having trouble making ends meet. We have a furnished room in our crib that we're thinking about renting out.

My girl is with the idea but she says she doesn't want it to be a stranger because I be at work a lot and she wouldn't feel comfortable just having a stranger in the house with her and the baby.

Her ex recently got out of jail and is having a hard time finding a steady living situation. She suggested that we give him a chance because it'll be beneficial to all parties involved.

My main problem though is that I've heard stories about him being a slob, and doing things like leaving dishes in the sink, and not flushing the toilet when he's done etc etc. So based on that, I'm really not sure.. Im kind of a neat freak. But the extra money would be nice.

Would you?

nikka, I was about to go IN on your dumb ass!! :laff: :russ:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hell no first off....he came from jail...secondly it pisses me off when my girl's exes call her I be damn if we live with one

YBE

Banned
Daps
So....your girl suggested this huh?

iseeu.png