Would you let a WHITE GIRL you're fvckin call you N*word?

Daps
Reppin
Mission Bay
@Binary slapped her mother?:huhldup:

Story please:popcorn:

What the hell, throw a link in there too while u at it:obama:

LOL

@Keith Harrow aka Liggins would know the story better LOL apparently binary/montpelier decided it would be a good idea to slap fire out of her own mother. LOL odd? the goofball brat was out in the open c00n before switching her gimmick to stop from getting ran off :laugh:

:laugh: suckable cheekbones?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
LOL

@Keith Harrow aka Liggins would know the story better LOL apparently binary/montpelier decided it would be a good idea to slap fire out of her own mother. LOL odd? the goofball brat was out in the open c00n before switching her gimmick to stop from getting ran off :laugh:

O yeah, I do remember her saying she never dated a "black guy before"... now she on this pro-black stuff.................

Daps
@Binary slapped her mother?:huhldup:

Story please:popcorn:

What the hell, throw a link in there too while u at it:obama:

We got into a fight, hands were thrown from both sides :manny:
It was in the heat of the moment, I said sorry and we're better now.
I've always been pro-black so stop, just because I didn't date a black guy..I can't be pro-black. :childplease:
Try focusing on the topic at hand and not on my life.

It's just interesting that alias knows that story because they're never in the TLR but I digress.

Daps
@Binary / @montpelier you better come in here and address these charges:ufdup:

I addressed it, now leave me alone and if you quote me for more answers I'll place you on the ignore list like Mr. Magneto=Greatness. This has nothing to do with a white girl you're fukking calling you a n word. Thanks.

Daps
I addressed it, now leave me alone and if you quote me for more answers I'll place you on the ignore list like Mr. Magneto=Greatness. This has nothing to do with a white girl you're fukking calling you a n word. Thanks.

wait wait!! One more question--

Is this YOU?
1043.gif