Would You Let a Female Lick your anus if she Wanted To?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Buddy ain't lying. That story goes way back to sohh. I think he pissed or her too or some other freaky shyt. I don't know if she post on here though.
Damn, if something like this really went down they we need names. Dude needs to drop a name or something. :sitdown:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Damn, if something like this really went down they we need names. Dude needs to drop a name or something. :sitdown:

daltexbabiegirl was her name on the hamster. Don't know if she posts here are not though. Buddy put her ass on blast something fierce though.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
daltexbabiegirl was her name on the hamster. Don't know if she posts here are not though. Buddy put her ass on blast something fierce though.
I remember that name too. I don't think she posts on here but I remember that name, I'm pretty sure there was some pictures somewhere of her.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I remember that name too. I don't think she posts on here but I remember that name, I'm pretty sure there was some pictures somewhere of her.

And I know you remember the chick who admitted eating a nikkas ass out in a car before a party. I think her name was K Mom or some shyt

bradbury

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why nikkas feel they gotta lie on the Internet? Getting your dikk sucked for an hour......:duck:

naw the very first time i gave a guy a blow job I thought you were supposed to go without stopping and make sure he comes.

I gave this guy a 45 minute blow job. :mjpls:

Never gonna lick an a$$hole tho.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
naw the very first time i gave a guy a blow job I thought you were supposed to go without stopping and make sure he comes.

I gave this guy a 45 minute blow job. :mjpls:

Never gonna lick an a$$hole tho.

:what: :dahell: :bryan: