Would you ladies date a man without a car?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Granted, there are many factors that influences your answer -- mainly where you live.

W/o a car in the city is different than w/o a car in the burbs.

But let's say--

He got a decent job, good looking, chemistry on point.

He ubers and uses PT.

He just doesn't drive and only rents a car when he needs/wants one.

Would this be a deal breaker for you?

:jbhmm:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I live in LA...when I was on the bus and train and I was talking to bytches off IG or tinder/OK Cupid everything would be going great until I told them I don't have a car...EVERY bytch asks this just in different ways...once I told them I wasn't driving I could see the change in attitude as far as the reception I was getting compared to before I kept it real...bytches ain't shyt

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I live in LA...when I was on the bus and train and I was talking to bytches off IG or tinder/OK Cupid everything would be going great until I told them I don't have a car...EVERY bytch asks this just in different ways...once I told them I wasn't driving I could see the change in attitude as far as the reception I was getting compared to before I kept it real...bytches ain't shyt
In 2017 u don't need a car
Uber everywhere

Especially if you live in downtown

Ohh she needs a ride
Send her Uber

:manny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, but it would depend on why he doesn't have one and when he plans on getting one.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
i don't feel the need to have one
especially in LA

roam around DTLA most of the time anyway

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

wait what do y'all expect? y'all think they trynna fukk with nikkas without cars? why? whats in it for them? you cant even drive them somewhere for a date

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Wouldn't bother me per se but it raises questions about his financial management skills. Is it cheaper or more expensive to own a car? Depending on his income is he being smart or short-sighted?

Cars as a status symbol is more off putting :camby:. (I say this now but I've never been tested by being chatted up by a man in a status car, God forbid I turn into a simp :wtb:)